Thursday, August 25, 2016

Melvin and the Crapped Diaper

Warning: If you are easily grossed out, please do not look below.  

It's time for another funny story here on the blog.  Sometimes I like to take a break from the serious stuff and just share something hilarious that happened in my past.  This story is about me and my sister's friend who we'll call "Melvin".

Melvin and his sister, Marsha, were our best friends.  One summer day in 2009, my mom drove us to Marshall's to go shopping.  We had all piled in the van and wanted to get inside quickly to escape the dreaded heat.  Melvin was faster than all of us and didn't even look where he was walking.  All the sudden I hear my sister and Marsha roaring in laughter while Melvin is running into the store in disgust.  I finally got to where they were standing and made a horrific discovery.

Before us laid a crapped adult sized diaper.  Apparently Melvin was a little hasty in his journey across the parking lot and stepped right into this awful mushy mess.  We followed him into the store as he went to the men's room to clean his poor shoe.  Yes, we laughed at him, but I also felt really bad too.

I bet he was more observant from then on.  And seriously, who leaves that in a parking lot?  I happened to snap a picture of the diaper, so here it is below.  Sorry...not sorry...?


No comments:

Post a Comment