Sunday, September 4, 2016

Natural Home Remedy For Strep Throat and Sinus Infections

I'm sharing this home remedy because I broke out in a horrific rash that lasted almost a month from taking Zithromax Z-Pak for strep throat.  You can read the full story, Rash From Hell.  Now I'd like to share a natural way to heal strep throat and sinus infections.
  
After that terrible experience, I had to find an alternative, so I began to research.  I found several videos and blogs about a simple 3 ingredient recipe.  I've used it several times and it's had a 100% success rate.  Specifically, last November, I was fighting a sinus infection for about a week, trying to just get over it.  It continued to get worse so I made this recipe and it cleared up within two days.

Ingredients:  
2 Tbsp raw unfiltered honey
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
4 cloves of minced fresh garlic (Let the garlic sit out for 15 minutes after mincing to activate potency)



Mix these ingredients together and coat it on your throat as often as you can throughout the day.  I made about 3 batches the first day and tried to take a teaspoon every hour.  The second day I continued to take it as often as I thought about it.  I felt better within hours of taking it the first time.

I really believe this is an excellent alternative to prescription medication.  You can save money and time going to the doctor.  Plus, this is a much more natural way to fight sickness.  Garlic and honey are natural antibiotics and cayenne pepper is actually great for healing and soothing sore throats.  My guess is, doctors make money prescribing medication so they don't like to promote easy, low cost, natural remedies like this.

The last thing I'll say is I am not qualified to give medical advice.  I'm simply sharing something that worked for me.  If you don't get better, you should see a doctor.  But I predict, if used properly, you'll love this recipe and it will be effective.

Source: http://www.thehippyhomemaker.com/fire-spice-naturally-treat-strep-throat/

No comments:

Post a Comment