Thursday, October 27, 2016

Halloween Storytime: Ghost Caught on Camera?



This will be my first blog that will be accompanied with a video.  I'm pretty shy so putting myself out there was not easy, but here it is.

I may have caught a ghost on camera.  Many of you will think there is a logical explanation, and of course that's a possibility.  However, I have a very sharp memory so it's strange I don't remember this little girl being there.  Let me start from the beginning.

When I was about 14 my sister and I made a video with two of our neighbor friends who were moving.  Their house was empty so we thought it would be a cool setting.  The premise of this "movie" was that my sister and the friend who was around my age were FBI agents.  The villain was my friend's little sister.  I was filming a scene where the FBI agents are arresting the villain and right before I cut, in the bottom left hand corner, you can see a little girl looking creepily at the camera.  She really does look like a ghost.

I admit she could have really been there and I don't remember her.  I showed this to my sister and she doesn't remember the girl being there either.  But I'm going to contact our other friends and ask them if they know who this girl is and I will be honest and make an update.  Either way, the footage is very creepy.  I showed it to my family and they agree it looks strange. 

But go ahead and watch the clip below.  If you want to skip my explanation and watch the actual ghost part, it's at about 2:09.  Let me know what you think and Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment